Food service

Canteens, restaurants and pizzerias in agreement with the University are open to all students; those entitled to luncheon vouchers granted by ESU (the Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education) can pay using those vouchers. To obtain the luncheon vouchers, the students must apply through the International Relations Office