How to apply for university studies in Italy as an EU student

If you are an EU student, you can apply in undergraduate and graduate under the same terms as Italian students,  by submitting the documents needed.  However, you need to take contact with the embassy or consulate in your home country to receive a Letter of Academic Eligibility and Suitability (DV : Dichiarazione di Valore in Loco).

For further information click here